American Premium Water Corporation (OTC:HIPH) rallied over 1000% earlier this year (January 2018), and is now channeling just below this YTD high. In uptrend already, if HIPH break out of the range to the upside it will signal another wave price higher. The current trading range could turn out to be part of a bottoming process, so short-term traders could look for a break above the key resistance levels for entry points.
The biggest stock market winners typically make their major price move after a long accumulation in a tight price range.
We’ve recently had 2 WINNERS : FUSZ & GLFH, we expect HIPH to follow the same path !
The Company, based in California is a developer, producer and marketer of premium consumer goods, including the LAlpina brand of biotech-driven water products, and the Gents brand of luxury accessories. In addition to its hi-pH alkaline water, The Company produces Lalpina Hydrogen a hydrogen-rich with no chemical additives, designed to maximize health and energy. And LALPINA HYDROGEN CBD. The only hydrogen infused CBD energy drink in the market. Gents, is a producer of luxury hats and other fine accessories and apparel.
The Company has distribution across many luxury outlets, including Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, Nordstroms, and other high-end channels. The Company maintains a large and growing presence on social media while getting endorsements from entertainment figures, including Flo Rida, an American rapper, singer, and songwriter.
- the company announced a 1,134% increase in sales and 80% reduction in debt over the prior quarter in 2017.
- LALPINA Hydrogen CBD is the first product of its kind to market, and the Company will be the first to launch, with 100% market share at release
- the company created an advisory board to evaluate acquisition opportunities in the blockchain sector. Multiple private blockchain-related companies who are looking to go public have presented themselves to HIPH.
- the company has retained International Monetary (IM) to lead the company’s efforts in evaluating and arranging financing for blockchain acquisition opportunities. Ryan Fishoff, CEO of American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) commented: Looking at the success IM has had with other microcap companies in our space like nFusz, I am quite confident that they replicate for HIPH.
- the company is still on track to release LALPINA Hydrogen CBD before the end of June as they have previously announced.
- the company recently announces its first collaboration with the boutique fitness chain SoulCycle across all of its 83 studios. Ryan Fishoff, commented “One of the reasons that I have identified boutique fitness studios as a growth driver is the ability for us to cross sell LALPINA Hydrogen and LALPINA Hydrogen CBD into these channels. The same consumer who is buying Gents product will most likely be health conscious. LALPINA beverages will appeal to this consumer, as studies have shown that hydrogen and hydrogen CBD infused products may provide benefits before a workout and may aid in the post-workout recovery. I am pretty confident that if we can leverage our SoulCycle distribution and cross sell LALPINA into one of these other channels, we’ll be able to scale our LALPINA business.”
- the company announced that Gents has agreed to a joint venture with Zhangjigang to market and sell the Gents brand line of products throughout mainland China and other countries in eastern Asia. HIPH is also exploring partnerships for LALPINA Hydrogen CBD distribution in the region as well.
- the company announced that its LALPINA Hydrogen has established distribution in General Nutrition Center (GNC).
- Gents is carried in over 200 retail outlets internationally, including Bloomingdale’s (M), Nordstrom (JWN), and Saks Fifth Avenue (HBC).
- the company projecting Q4 2017 revenue to be 600% higher compared to the same quarter in 2016.